Yesterday I came across this list of the top five most reviewed books on Amazon.co.uk:
Five of the Best
The five top-rated Fiction books as reviewed by Amazon.co.uk customers.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – 630 Customer Reviews
- Outlander – 341 Customer Reviews
- To Kill a Mockingbird – 130 Customer Reviews
- Phantom – 107 Customer Reviews
- A Fine Balance – 94 Customer Reviews
I wasn’t suprised to see Harry Potter at number one, or To Kill A Mockingbird at number four, and was really happy that my favourite book, A Fine Balance was at number five.
I was suprised that I had never heard of the number two book, Outlander by Diana Gabaldon (released as Cross Stich in the UK)
I read some of the reviews, and it did look really interesting, so I’ve ordered a copy. Has anyone else read it? If so, let me know what you thought of it!