I read 12 books in November, but unfortunately I enjoyed this month’s selection less than previous ones. My favourite was The Help byKathryn Stockett, which made it onto my list of The Best Books of 2009.
My favourite this month
Books reviewed during November
Plans for December
I have several books lined up to read in December.
Here are the ones I hope to finish next month:
- The Mosquito Coast – Paul Theroux
- The Woman in the Dunes – Kobo Abe
- An Equal Stillness – Francesca Kay
- Grotesque – Natsuo Kirino
- Tender Morsels – Margo Lanagan
- A Redbird Christmas – Fannie Flagg
- Something’s Wrong – Sam Smith
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo – Stieg Larsson
- Snow – Orhan Pamuk
- Right to Die – Hazel McHaffie
Have you read any of the books I plan to read?
I hope that you had a great November and I look forward to sharing more book discussions with you in December!