I would love to invite some big authors to answer questions on my blog, but I am put off doing so as I find almost all author interviews boring. Even the most interesting interviews will only have one or two questions that grab my attention. I have noticed that interviews on other blogs often get less comments than other posts.
- Does anyone know the secret of a successful author interview?
- Which questions normally provoke good answers?
- Can you point out any fantastic interviews?
- Or, are all author interviews going to be dull to some extent?
- Should book bloggers avoid author interviews?