The Victorian Challenge is being hosted by Alex, and it’s aim is to encourage people to read more books written during, or based in the Victorian Era.
I love all things Victorian, so although I’m almost a month late – I’ll sign up!
I’m going to take the Walk in Hyde Park level – 4 books (although I may read one or two more I don’t want to over commit myself!)
I finished reading Wuthering Heights last week, so if it’s OK with everyone I’m going to include this as the first of my books.
My other books are probably going to be:
1. Wuthering Heights – Emily Bronte completed 26th Jan. 2009
2. The Suspicions of Mr. Whicher – Kate Summerscale completed 1st February 2009
3. The Moonstone – Wilkie Collins completed 21st February 2009
4. Three Men in a Boat – Jerome K. Jerome completed 1st March 2009
5. The Seance– John Harwood completed 18th March 2009
For the challenge wrap-up see here.