This is the third week of the Blog Improvement Project. Our task for this week is to add ten different types of post to our blog.
Blog Post Bingo!
- Take a look at the 10 types of blog post below. Over the next two weeks, try to write as many of these different kinds of posts as you can.
- A Link Post – share a series of links your readers might find interesting
- A Short Post – less than 200 words
- A List Post – simple as it sounds, a list of some sort
- An Opinion Post – take an event, news, or another blog post and share your opinion on it
- A Poll or Question Post – post a poll or ask your readers a specific question for feedback
- A How-To Post – You’re an expert in something; big or small, share how to do it
- A Long Post – more than 700 words
- A Review Post – self-explanatory, I think
- A Definition Post – show your expertise about a topic related to your blog
- FREE SPACE – a type of post of your choice (that is not the same as one of the previous posts)
This is a really interesting challenge for me, as I do seem to be stuck in a rut – just posting book reviews. I look forward to creating a more interesting, varied blog!